PROPEX HS2211 UNDERFLOOR AIR SPACE HEATER 12V
- Related Products
The HS2211 Underfloor Mounted Blown Air Heater is designed for external underfloor mounting in a motorhome, caravan or specialist vehicle. It is an automatic thermostatically controlled blown air heating system fuelled by propane or butane gas and is designed for a variety of automotive applications as a source of heat totally independent of the engine.
Select the relevant kit to suit your application. Each kit should contain enough parts to carry out an installation up to the connection to the vehicles 8mm or 5/16th gas pipe.
Kits are provided with one, two or three outlets to suit your installation
A single outlet vehicle kit (V1) contains
- 2 metre 60mm APK ducting
- 1 x 1 metre combustion inlet pipe
- 1 x 0.75 meter Stainless Steel Exhaust pipe
- 1 x Thermostat
- 3.5 metres thermostat wiring harness
- 1 hot air outlet
- 1 cool air return vent
- fasteners, screws, inline fuse, instructions.
A twin outlet vehicle fitting kit (V2) contains:
- As a V1 kit with the addition of
- 1 x open/close vent
- 1 x Y branch
- Extra metre of 60mm hot air ducting
- Extra fasteners and screws
A three outlet vehicle fitting kit (V3 )contains:
- As V1 + V2
- And additional Y branch
- An additional open/close vent
- An extra metre of 60mm ducting – so 4 metres in total
- Extra hose clips, fasteners and screws as required.
All installations should be carried out by a competent person and in accordance with BS EN 1949:2002
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!