WAECO CS-NC15 COOLING UNIT 12/24V
- Related Products
From Passive Cooler to Active Compressor Refrigerator. Ideal for converting an existing, passive, insulated cooling area into a full, compressor-powered refrigerator. Cut an opening in the side of the coolbox and push the unit into the adjoining section. Fasten it from the inside to the evaporator housing using the pre-cut assembly holes. Integrated rubber seal ensures that the coolbox is securely sealed. Coolant lines are fully assembled and connected at the factory.
Vertical layout or wall mount.
Refrigeration: 8.8 cu. ft. (249 liters) max Deep freezing: 2.5 cu. ft. (71 liters) max
Dimensions: 10.0 in. x 14.0 in. x 9.0 in. (254mm x 355mm x 228mm), 14 lbs. (6.35 kg.)
Fast chill-down capability with circulating air operation, continuously variable thermostat (integrated in the evaporator housing), low-voltage protection, low-voltage cut-off
- Circulating air evaporator for optimal cooling performance at minimal power consumption
- Easy to install
- Compact cooling unit with stainless steel grille and high-performance circulating air fin evaporator
- Cooling capacities: 200 litres max. with an insulation of 35 mm PU, 250 litres max. with an insulation of 50 mm PU
- Voltage: 12/24 volts DC
- Power input: approx. 60 watts
- Average running time: 40% with 35 mm PU insulation, 30% with 50 mm PU insulation, both at +5°C interior temperature, +32°C ambient temperature and medium cooling capacities
- System: Fully hermetic Danfoss BD35F compressor with control electronics and integrated low-voltage protection, lowvoltage cut-off, electronic reverse pole protection, brushless DC fan, fin condenser, high-performance circulating air fin evaporator in white plastic housing with brushless fan, fast chill-down capability with circulating air operation
- Quality features: Fast chill-down capability with circulating air operation, continuously variable thermostat (integrated in the evaporator housing), low-voltage protection, low-voltage cut-off
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!